Post workout recovery is growing in popularity. Yes, nutrition is a big part of recovery but overcoming soreness and tightness using an external material/device is the way to go these days. Amidst this trend, I purchased a Massage Gun to see what the fuss is about.
Quick details about it before the actual review:
HoMedics Therapist Select Percussion Massager
- Select Plus
- Select Pro
Where to find?
You can buy this on Amazon or Homedics’ official website although it is cheaper to buy it from Amazon Prime if you have the subscription.
- Select: 99.99
- Select Plus: 149.99
- Select Pro: 173.36
I purchased the select one for 99.99
- Battery Life: It is good for around 8 hours which I find insane for the amount of work it does.
- Sound: It is really quiet considering the other types of massage guns out there which produce a lot of noise.
- 3 levels:
- Although there are other massage guns with broader levels, this one is simplistic with 3.
- Case: The case itself is really good and solid.
- Case: Although I have mentioned the case as being good, I wish I could leave the gun inside without taking out the massaging ball.
- Display: The turn on/off button could have been made better or better positioned.
- Weight: This massager is on the heavier side. Some would argue massager needs to be heavy in order to fight the vibration.
Overall, homedics percussion massager is a great tool for any kind muscular stiffness or tenderness. $100 will be a bargain if used well.